Your best interests are our highest priority
This motto applies to all of our professional relationships with clients and design team members. To achieve this priority we foster a creative environment where passions for excellence, achievement and integrity flourish.
Why not join us?
- Our project teams follow a project from conceptual design through construction.
- To provide for professional collaboration and intern development the ratio of experienced registered architects to graduate architects is well above average.
- We work on a broad range of project types; never a dull moment.
You will find us small enough to be flexible and large enough to provide professional opportunities on exciting projects.
Current Job Openings, June 2017
Our award winning firm is seeking two professionals to join our team!
Registered Architect / Project Manager; full time position
You will work closely with firm principals and staff at all phases of
project design and development and collaborate on a wide variety of exciting
Expectations of successful candidates include: support staff
- a minimum of five years of experience as a registered architect
- excellent design and communication skills
- a proven track record of leadership through management of projects, clients and
- strong problem solving and technical skills
- ability to balance multiple projects
- proficiency with Autocad, Revit and Sketch-up
Applicants are to submit cover letter, resume and portfolio for consideration.
Submit your resume or contact Principal Ted Vedock today!