Your best interests are our highest priority
This motto applies to all of our professional relationships with clients and design team members. To achieve this priority we foster a creative environment where passions for excellence, achievement and integrity flourish.
Why not join us?
- Our project teams follow a project from conceptual design through construction.
- To provide for professional collaboration and intern development the ratio of experienced registered architects to graduate architects is well above average.
- We work on a broad range of project types; never a dull moment.
You will find us small enough to be flexible and large enough to provide professional opportunities on exciting projects.
Hammel Associates is Currently Seeking a Registered Architect/Project Manager
Our award winning firm is seeking a registered architect / project manager to become an integral part of our team and collaborate on exciting projects.
Expectations of successful candidates include:
- a minimum of five years of experience as a registered architect
- excellent design and communication skills
- a proven track record of leadership through management of projects, clients and support staff
- strong problem solving and technical skills
- ability to balance multiple projects
- proficiency with Autocad, Revit and Sketch-up
Submit your resume or contact Principal Ted Vedock today!