Your best interests are our highest priority
This motto applies to all of our professional relationships with clients and design team members. To achieve this priority we foster a creative environment where passions for excellence, achievement and integrity flourish.
Why not join us?
- Our project teams follow a project from conceptual design through construction.
- To provide for professional collaboration and intern development the ratio of experienced registered architects to graduate architects is well above average.
- We work on a broad range of project types; never a dull moment.
You will find us small enough to be flexible and large enough to provide professional opportunities on exciting projects.
Hammel Associates is expanding and looking for talented professionals to join our team! We are currently seeking a Graduate Architect and a Registered Architect/Project Manager who share our passion and are looking to be an integral part of our success.
Expectations of successful candidates include:
- a minimum of five years of experience as a registered architect (RA/PM Position)
- excellent design and communication skills
- a proven track record of leadership through management of projects, clients and support staff
- strong problem solving and technical skills
- ability to balance multiple projects
- proficiency with Autocad, Revit and Sketch-up
Submit your resume or contact Principal Ted Vedock today!