St. Paul Lutheran Church
Churches of today are more than places of worship. Expanded community outreach services, such as daily childcare and teen ministries, required re-thinking and re-purposing for this church, established in 1845. The limited lot size required thinking “up” as well as “out” as we kept a balance between contemporary functionality and historic integrity through innovative design ideas.
Access from the parking lot now includes roomy sidewalks and bicycle parking. Design features such as arbors in rich wood tones, curved borders, and small flowerbeds add interest and character.